Sunday, January 2, 2011

Neysa's Taco Cheese Burgers (Super Kid Friendly!)

This is something my daughter and her dad created I guess. She would always ask me for Taco cheese burgers, and I would always tell her no because I didn't know what the heck she was talking about! I finally asked her dad and it’s as simple as this:

Neysa’s Taco Cheese Burgers

1 Lb Hamburger
1 Package Taco Seasoning
1 Egg

*********Any of your favorite taco toppings!!!**********

We always have: Onion, tomato, lettuce, cilantro, olives, avocado, salsa and sour cream. Sometimes re fried beans

Mix hamburger, season and egg.

Form into hamburger patties and cook until done.

Put on a bun (I toast ours) and add any of your favorite TACO! Toppings on it and enjoy!

This is a fun twist on tacos and I think most kids who have tried it really enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment